Privacy, Security and Legal Notice
Oregon Heritage, part of the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department (OPRD), manages Mind Your Collections. Our use-policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure that the site’s continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum.
All records — including information posted, received or connected to this site that meet the definition of a record — are subject to Oregon’s Public Records Law.
Oregon Heritage staff review and moderate all comments and post them during regular business hours. We cannot commit, just like any other online administrator, to replying to every comment.
Oregon Heritage will generally approve comments that:
- Compliment, criticize, question or discuss Oregon Heritage programs.
- Contain links to other websites related to Oregon heritage.
- Pertain to the subject of the entry posted by Oregon Heritage staff, or contribute to the normal flow of debate.
- Do not violate the next set of conditions listed below …
Oregon Heritage will not approve comments that:
- Are judged rude, abusive or offensive by no fewer than two Oregon Heritage reviewers.
- Contain an unrelated commercial solicitation.
- Contain political statements in support of or opposed to legislation, ballot measures, or candidates.
Published comments do not represent the views of Oregon Heritage, the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department nor the State of Oregon.
Please do not include any personally identifiable information, such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers or credit/debit card information in your comments.